[O] [new exporter] empty lines in LaTeX header

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: [O] [new exporter] empty lines in LaTeX header
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 14:12:34 +0100

Hi all,

how is it possible to add an empty line to a LaTeX header?
Any empty
#+latex_header:
is 'stripped' from the exported document.

Background:
I am building a beamer presentation using the progress bar from
http://www.mrunix.de/forums/showpost.php?p=316577&postcount=3
and that definition requires a "mandatory!" empty line.

(NB:  My current workaround is to put #+latex_header: \include{pbar}
into the org document and have a separate pbar.tex with the definition.)

Regards,
Andreas