Re: [O] BUG ? [new exporter HTML] subtree: Headlines numbering

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] BUG ? [new exporter HTML] subtree: Headlines numbering
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:47:43 +0100

Hello,

Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> writes:

> When I try to HTML export *a subtree* with the new exporter the exporter does
> not
> complain with what I set in the EXPORT_OPTIONS,
> Please try to export the second subtree "I am interested in this"
> with C-@ M-x org-export-dispatch h o

That's because exporting a marked (or a narrowed, for that matter)
subtree isn't the same as exporting a subtree.

You have to explicitly tell the exporter you're exporting a subtree, so
it can read :EXPORT_OPTIONS: property.

See "Export Scope" option (3) in `org-export-dispatch'.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou