[O] Texlive 2012 export?

From: Johnny
Subject: [O] Texlive 2012 export?
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:43:54 +0000

Hi,

Running Fedora 17 and org-mode 7.9.2 I have just updated texlive from
the default repos to texlive-2012 and installed
texlive-collection-latexextra, but have problems to export org-files to
pdf. The error message received says:
,----
| !pdfTeX error: pdflatex (file cm-super-t1.enc): cannot open encoding file for
| eading
`----
I did a 'find' to search for the file, without results, so I guess a
package may be missing? A 'yum provides' does not return anything.

Is there any known incompatibilities or procedures that I have missed?

Thanks!
--
Johnny