Re: [O] Filling comments in Org code block vs in temporary buffer

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Filling comments in Org code block vs in temporary buffer
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:38:07 +0200

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Is there no way to make such a practical feature[1] available?

There's a mechanism to send commands to the src-block through the
appropriate major-mode. It may be possible to ask for a filling with
that. But I don't think Org should treat a src-block as plain text when
M-q is used.

> [1] For example, mails I get are enclosed in a "verse" block, and I've the
> habit of reformatting them before saving my "inbox" file.

Verse blocks are for free-form poetry and cannot be filled. I suggest to
use quote blocks, which can be filled, for that.

Regards,