[O] indentation following yas snippet insert

From: tony day
Subject: [O] indentation following yas snippet insert
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:36:43 +1100

Inserting a yas snippet consisting of a code block is a very common occurence
in my work flow.  Now I have the right yas settings to make it all happen I
think.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (setq yas/also-auto-indent-first-line t)
  (setq yas/indent-line t)
#+end_src

But on insertion, it isnt indented.  Until now I've been inserting a space on
the begin_src line then hitting backspace.  That tends to kick org in the guts
somehow and it then coughs up the right indentation.

What I also often find myself doing unconsciously is hitting C-c C-c (just
outside the source block) and it it says "C-c C-c can do nothing useful in this
spot".  O yes it can!  It can refresh the indentation is what it can do for me.
 Would anyone else agree that C-c C-c would be useful to work on a normal line
in this way?

But on to my main question which is is there actually an
"org-refresh-indentation-around-point" command?

I've looked and looked and the closest I can find is org-indent-indent-buffer.
But this seems a little over-the-topish for the task.

Tony