Re: [O] publish one org-file as many html files

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: [O] publish one org-file as many html files
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:57:43 +0200

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:21:39 +0200
Vincent Beffara <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> Is there a way to publish a huge org file, typically containing a single
> date-tree, into one html file per day / per leaf of the tree ? That would be
> a neat tool to blog using org-mode (org-capture a post into the tree, export,
> you're done).

There is a tool/cms cmsimple_xh which displays a single html file as
many of pages splitted by headline levels. My homepage
( http://fawn.hsu-hh.de/~steuer/  ; nothing fancy ) is generated that
way. One large org file, export as html, show as many pages using
cmsimple.

http://www.cmsimple-xh.com/

I like that combo a lot. Should work out of the box with date-trees.

Detlef