Re: [O] [new exporter] latex: why does {{}} b ecome \{\{\}\} ?

From: Charles Berry
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] latex: why does {{}} b ecome \{\{\}\} ?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:47:04 +0000 (UTC)

Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> > "Sebastien Vauban"
> >> Within a LaTeX block (#+begin_latex) or within a Babel block for LaTeX
> >> language (#+begin_src latex)?  Do you make a difference?
> >
> > There's a big difference.
> >
> > #+begin_latex means "paste this code unmodified in the latex back-end,
> > and only in the latex back-end". Nothing is evaluated.

I guess I do not understand.

Using git pull today,

(org-export-to-buffer 'e-latex "scratch.tex") exports this

#+begin_latex
  \begin{displaymath}
    \mbox{a}=\frac{b}{1 + c}
  \end{displaymath}
#+end_latex

as this

\begin{latex}
\begin{displaymath}
  \mbox{a}=\frac{b}{1 + c}
\end{displaymath}
\end{latex}

So how do I get rid of the enclosing lines:

\begin{latex}
\end{latex}

??

Chuck