Re: [O] Insert TODO Item at Bottom

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Insert TODO Item at Bottom
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:01:59 +0200

Hi Esben,

Esben Stien wrote:
> I add a TODO item with M-S-RET, but is there any way to insert the new
> TODO item at the bottom of the current node or is there any way to
> navigate quickly to the last TODO item of the current node?.

An ECM (Minimal Complete Example) could eventually help here, to be sure you
describe your problem with no ambiguity.

> I often run C-c a s to search, but I end up at the top and I always have
> to "scroll" down to the last TODO item; this is wasting my life

If I understood correctly, just doing C-c C-n (next visible node) could help?
Or eventually C-c C-f followed by C-c C-p, if you have a problem because of
mixed levels (that is, next node of the same level, then back to previous
node, of whichever level).

All of this can be simplified if you use speed commands (*if you're on
headlines, in column 0*): f p would replace the last key bindings above.

Best regards,
  Seb
--
Sebastien Vauban