Re: [O] Latex error "too deeply nested" only for #+INCLUDE statements

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Latex error "too deeply nested" only for #+INCLUDE statements
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:24:46 -0400

Percival du Chat Gris <address@hidden> wrote:

> Good day,
>
> I've tried googling, reading faqs and the like, and have come up empty.
>
> If I have a number of stub files, with the information in them that I want to
> pull into multiple
> documents, and I #+INCLUDE them in a file, I get the latex "too deeply
> nested" error.

Please provide details and, if possible, a minimal example.

Who produces this error? What is the exact output? What version of org/emacs?
Are you using the new exporter or the old exporter?

If the error is produced by latex, export to latex and look at the .tex
file.  If the error is produced by org, it
would help to have a backtrace.

I attach a tarball with a simple example where the new exporter with

Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-432-g545166 @
/home/nick/elisp/org-mode/lisp/)
GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.4) of
2012-09-21

does the right thing.

Nick