[O] GTD - Natural Planning Model properties - add automatically

From: Chris Henderson
Subject: [O] GTD - Natural Planning Model properties - add automatically
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 09:06:51 +1100

If I create a project (C-c c and press 'p' for Project) in the
project.org file, I would like the project to automatically inherit a
few properties like: Purpose, Outcome, Todo's and also date when the
project was added to the list.

How can I configure my .emacs file to achieve this?

I currently have:

(setq org-capture-templates
       '(("t" "Todo" entry (file+headline "~/org/gtd.org" "Tasks")
              "** TODO %?\n  %i Added:%U")
         ("j" "Journal" entry (file+datetree "~/org/journal.org")
              "* %?\nEntered on %U\n  %i\n  %a")))

Also: I would be interested to see how others implement natural
planning model in org-mode (I am currently reading Charles Cave's
write-up on this)

Thanks.