Re: [O] Publishing using the new exporter

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] Publishing using the new exporter
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 19:36:43 +0200

Hallo,

On 10/08/2012 06:49 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Hello,

Robert Klein <address@hidden> writes:

umm, no, it doesn't work. I even have more issues now.

1. At first, when calling org-e-publish I got an error message "void
function org-e-html-publish-to-html"

I go rid of the message by this patch (which most probably is the
wrong thing to do):

Just (require 'org-e-html) instead.

2. When calling org-e-publish from a buffer visiting a file outside of
the base-directory i still get empty images.

3. When calling org-e-pblish from a buffer visiting a file in the
base-directory the intermediate tex file doesn't even have the
"includegraphics" commands.  (I checked this twice, as I didn't
believe it at first).  Do the my changes in 1. above bork the exporter
totally?

I don't think so, but I cannot reproduce your problem. Could you try
again in a fresh emacs, once back-ends you need have been required?

I re-installed the git-version of org-mode, required 'org-e-html and 'org-e-latex and exported from a fresh emacs. Issue 1 and 3 above are gone, but I still get empty images when calling org-e-publish from a buffer visiting a file outside the base-directory.

I appended both a minimal .emacs and org file I used for the tests.

Best regards
Robert