Re: [O] From latest maint/master, no need to (require 'org-install): Lis

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] From latest maint/master, no need to (require 'org-install): Lisp error
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 07:20:49 +0200

Rainer Stengele writes:
> Actually I am confused - I did not quite understand - why do I no more
> require 'org-install and also not 'org. Can you point me to some docs
> about this?

If you need anything at all, you now need to use (require 'org),
regardless of whether it's the Org version that comes with Emacs (which
has been using this in favor of org-install.el for some time) or from
Git.  However, you don't need any (require 'org) whatsoever if you don't
happen to use customizations in your initialization file that require
Org to be loaded already, since simply using any of the autoloaded
functions will now arrange for the necesary files being loaded.

Regards,
Achim.