Re: [O] From latest maint/master, no need to (require 'org-install)

From: Charles
Subject: Re: [O] From latest maint/master, no need to (require 'org-install)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 18:52:08 -0400

Bastien,

Early this morning, i.e. before your message, I pulled from git, ran make update2 and at the end of compiling org-loaddefs.el was mentioned as not loaded. This in cygwin.

This evening I followed your instructions (I think!) and ran ~/elisp/org-mode && make autoloads

Then make update2; at the end of this it complained about org-version.el

I ran make autoloads again and then make update2 - no complaints this time.

Was this to be expected?

Windows 7 HP 64
Emacs 24.2.1
cygwin 1.7.16
org version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-383-g09d6bc) (which I obtained by M-x org-version)

Charlie Millar