Re: [O] hidden-subtree-error

From: Philipp Kroos
Subject: Re: [O] hidden-subtree-error
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 15:10:23 +0200

Hi,

sorry, I missed your answer till tidying up my mailbox was due today ;)
This error doesn't prevent anything from working, so I haven't looked
into it much deeper yet.
Anyway, last time I even forgot the obvious step to investigate my
.emacs first.
Now I could narrow down the reason for the message to these lines:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook
          (global-set-key (kbd "ESC <down>") 'org-metaleft))
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook
          (global-set-key (kbd "ESC <up>") 'org-metaright))
#+END_SRC

These bindings are ignored if i use `local-set-key` (why?), but the
file-mode-specification error still comes up.

Best regards, Philipp