Re: [O] Heading numbering in latex export

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Heading numbering in latex export
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:06:04 +0200

Hello Vikas,

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 03:59:11AM +0530, Vikas Rawal wrote:

> #+STARTUP: hidestars
> #+TITLE: Title of my paper
> #+DATE:
> #+AUTHOR: Vikas Rawal
> #+COLUMNS: %25ITEM %TAGS %PRIORITY %T
> #+LATEX_CMD: xelatex
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{comment,multirow,tabulary,fontspec}
> #+LATEX_HEADER: \setmainfont{Adobe Garamond Pro}

I use XeLaTeX and tried your example file (with the font changed to
something I have).  It seems to work for both the old and new exporter.
There is one difference though, I use XeLaTeX differently.  Instead of
using #+LATEX_CMD I actually set org-latex-to-pdf-process in my emacs
init file.

;; org to latex customisations, -shell-escape needed for minted
(setq org-latex-to-pdf-process          ; for regular export
      '("xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"
        "xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"
        "xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o
%f")
      org-e-latex-pdf-process           ; for experimental org-export
      '("xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"
        "xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"
        "xelatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o
%f"))

I hope this helps.

--
Suvayu