Re: [O] Heading numbering in latex export

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Heading numbering in latex export
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 21:07:40 +0530

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 09:36:15AM +0200, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Vikas,
>
> Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > When I try to export the file to pdf via latex, I face a strange
> > problem. When I export the file first time after opening it, the
> > graph does not appear. When I do it again, the graph appears fine but
> > Section numbers are messed up. The main sections are now numbered 0.1,
> > 0.2 etc while the sub-sections are not numbered at all.
>
> Wild guess: you may need to configure `org-latex-to-pdf-process'.
>
> But without more information on the original file it's hard to debug.
>
> Can you provide a minimal reproducible example?

I worked on my file further and by elimination identified the problem
to the following.

I am using xelatex. There are following two lines in my org file

#+LATEX_CMD: xelatex
#+LATEX_HEADER: \setmainfont{Adobe Garamond Pro}

Where LATEX_CMD is defined as in
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#using-xelatex-for-pdf-export

If I remove the above two lines, everything works fine (except the
fonts, of course).

Vikas