Re: [O] LaTeX export problem

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export problem
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:07:39 +0200

Hello,

Alexander Vorobiev <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried the new exporter (using today's snapshot of the sources) and
> it produced invalid LaTeX (it calls hypersetup without loading
> hyperref package).

The export back-end doesn't load any package on its own. You have to
make sure hyperref is properly loaded (AFAIK, it is by default).

> It also ignored the #+LaTeX_CLASS: and all the
> #+LaTeX_HEADER:lines in my file.

Those lines shouldn't be ignored. You probably don't have any matching
entry in `org-e-latex-classes' for your #+LATEX_CLASS: specification.

I'm not sure about #+LaTeX_HEADER: lines. Do you have an example?

> Are there any examples of org files which show how to customize the
> new LaTeX exporter?

Try first:

M-x customize-group RET org-export-e-latex RET

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou