[O] Clean logs for all tasks

From: Ilya Zonov
Subject: [O] Clean logs for all tasks
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 23:44:24 +0400

Hello!

I have little question. Does cleaning logs feature exist in Org mode now? I didn't find anything similar.

I have calendar.org file with some tasks which should be done every day or week. Logging is on for them (in :LOGBOOK: drawer). After few month I have too big file with many logs and only ten tasks. So I want to clean up logs which are older one or two month for example.

If there are no cleaning logs feature in org-mode, I will try to write it.

Thanks.

--
Илья Зонов (Ilya Zonov) aka puzan
Нижний Новгород, Россия (Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)