Re: [O] org-habit config tinypatch

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] org-habit config tinypatch
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:16:25 +0200

Hi Robert,

Robert Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> As a naive user of customize I
> would expect that going to the org-habit group would automatically
> trigger applying the org-habit customizations.

It triggers the org-habit customizations as set from org-habit.el
through all the defcustoms, not from your .emacs.el file.

To trigger the customizations of your .emacs.el file you have to load
your .emacs file and your custom file (C-h v custom-file RET).

When loading .emacs, if some org-habit values differ from their default
values in org-habit.el, they will be advertized as changed outside the
customize interface.

I'm not sure I get what's not intuitive here :)

--
 Bastien