Re: [O] Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *SUMO*>

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *SUMO*>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:35:56 -0400

2012ko irailak 16an, Moritz Ulrich-ek idatzi zuen:
>  I get this error when I run `org-mobile-push'. Setting
> `debug-on-error' to t doesn't bring up an error buffer when I get this
> error.
>
> GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1138.47)
> Org-mode version 7.9.1 (release_7.9.1-23-gf1f1fc)
>
> I used to get this error when I kept my agenda buffer open for a very
> long time. Killing the buffer fixed this. This doesn't seem to work
> anymore.
>
> Any ideas?

I had to check that it wasn’t me who wrote this message; I’ve started
having the same problem in the past 24 hours.  My org(-mobile) setup is
pretty new, but I don’t associate the problem with any particular
modification to my init files or org installation.

I’ve tentatively traced the error message to the
‘org-batch-store-agenda-views’ macro, which (by virtue of being a macro
and not a function) is impervious to any usual debugging techniques.
The next thing I can try debugging-wise will be to convert that into a
function and try stepping through it.

I’ve temporarily hacked around the problem by setting
‘org-mobile-agendas’ to '(); this works for me as a stopgap since I’m
not really using the agenda integration in MobileOrg.

Aaron

PS This is Org-mode version 7.9.1 (release_7.9.1-226-ga99402.dirty) on
Emacs bzr r110057