Re: [O] bulk rescheduling change?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] bulk rescheduling change?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:31:53 +0200

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, the non-interactiveness and the next day are because the four
> items I marked were the last four items for that date, so after marking
> them, the cursor happened to be on the date line for the next day, which
> apparently is taken as an indication that I want things to be
> rescheduled for that date, no questions asked. Not sure I like this
> much.

This implementation was to mimick the previous behavior we had with
`k m' (to mark an entry) then `k s' (to schedule it to the date at
point with no prompt.)

I don't like having no prompt here too.

I just changed the behavior so that there is *always* a prompt
with `m m m B s' -- if the cursor is on a date, this date is the
default time for the prompt, RET will reschedule to this date.

> However, if I move the cursor off the date line before I issue the
> bulk command, I get a date dialog, but it's a no-op: no matter what
> I give it, things are rescheduled to today.

Fixed.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien