Re: [O] Extra space between list items in HTML export

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: Re: [O] Extra space between list items in HTML export
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:39:18 -0700

On 9/10/12 4:31 PM, "Jambunathan K" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks. I'll try the new version.

Meanwhile, as I understand it (and as implemented in the old exporter),
h:2 should mean that only two levels of section headings should be created
at all. Level 3 should be an itemized list (and therefore, implicitly,
should not have a number). Thus, h:2 should imply n:2, I believe.