Re: [O] how can i get 3 section levels instead of just 2?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] how can i get 3 section levels instead of just 2?
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 13:47:57 +0200

Hello,

Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden> writes:

> Use :
>
> (require 'org-export)
> (require 'org-e-latex)
> (require 'org-e-beamer)

Actually, only (require 'org-e-beamer) is required as this will trigger
automatically the two steps above.

> M-x org-e-beamer-mode
> (to edit your slides)
>
> and
>
> M-x org-e-beamer-export-to-pdf
>
> to generate the pdf.

Once `org-e-beamer' is loaded, it should also be accessible with:

  M-x org-export-dispatch

with a very recent Org (and a fresh Emacs session).

> Generally speaking, the new exporter seems more reliable than the regular
> one
> albeit there may be some discrepancies (sometimes, I need to kill my org
> buffer and
> visit the file again).

Could you describe what happens exactly? Also, do you have an ECM for
that?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou