[O] Save-buffer within a code block

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: [O] Save-buffer within a code block
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 14:31:37 +0000

Hello fellow Org-mode'rs:

I noticed that now, when editing code in ESS mode (after switching from org-mode using C-') I cannot use save-buffer to save any changes into my org mode file. Instead, when doing save-buffer I get prompted for a new file name and the only the code block gets saved. If I want to save everything (changes into the entire org mode file), I need to switch from ESS to org mode, and then do save-buffer.

Is this a bug or a new feature? Can I revert back to the previous functionality (which was much more convenient)?
Thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute