[O] Bug report: org-habit is not required by default

From: Russell Branca
Subject: [O] Bug report: org-habit is not required by default
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:55:14 -0700

While playing with org agenda mode and habits, I ran into the error:

symbol's function definition is void "org-is-habit-p"

The underlying problem was that org-habit did not get loaded. After
manually requiring org-habit everything works as expected.

If this is expected behavior, then I'm fine manually requiring
org-habit, but it was mentioned on #emacs that this was probably a
bug, so I'm sending it in.

Thanks for all the hard work on org-mode, you guys rock!!

-Russell