Re: [O] Using double square brackets literally (escaping link conversion

From: Giuseppe Pagnoni
Subject: Re: [O] Using double square brackets literally (escaping link conversion) in org-mode
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 15:59:36 +0200

Hello Charles,

I upgraded to the latest Emacs and org-mode versions, but then I found
out that the text does reformat correctly if I position the cursor at
the beginning of the SRC block (that is, on the first `#') and enter a
newline (or, alternatively, if I close and reopen the file).  I have
no idea why you need to do that in order to have org-mode recognize
that it should use a code syntax, but it works.

thanks for all your help!

best

giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Pagnoni
Dip. Scienze Biomediche, Metaboliche e Neuroscienze