Re: [O] repeater not working?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] repeater not working?
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 15:33:08 +0200

I found the problem, and it was me: my original entry does not have a
"TODO" in the title. (My reasoning for not putting the TODO was that
it's a project, so as such it should not appear in my agenda, only the
tasks should appear.) So when I close it (change the state to DONE), the
"choose a state window" remains open, which I hadn't noticed before.
When I choose a state in this window, then the project becomes scheduled
again.

To reproduce:

* Project
  SCHEDULED: <2012-09-02 Sun +1m>
** TODO task1
** TODO task2

Changing the project status to DONE leaves the "choose a status" window
open.

I guess I'm too much into an OmniFocus way of organizing thing, and need
to dig deeper in orgmode to find the canonical way of doing this. For
repeating projects, do you use checklists like Memnon Anon?

Best,

Alan