Re: [O] org for blogger

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [O] org for blogger
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 21:22:42 +0530

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:
On 8/31/12, Rustom Mody <address@hidden> wrote:
> Great Samuel!
> Anything I can do to help?

Dunno.  :)

Here is the new code (with dependencies not included as
mentioned).  Most of it, including the command you asked for,
might work without them.  No guarantees.

An old version is in the thread "[O] exporting HTML
- content only", with Tamas Papp and others.

Alexandre, a few small things are needed to produce a blog
to my standards: H level fix, diff with live, footnote CSS
fix, exact and fast word count, emdash, section
separator, jump page marker, colored boxes with padding and
margin, Blogger editor settings, org-export-with-*, etc.

If the defaults work for you, there is no need to use
anything like this.

It was written over years a few minutes
at a time.  Again, it was written for me.

FWIW, HTH.

Samuel

Looks neat Samuel Thanks!

I needed to put a (require 'cl) [for the defun*] and then evaling the file went through.
After that I get (from *messages* buffer)

byte-code: Invalid function: (interblock (start end) (mapcar (lambda (pair) (funcall (second pair) start end)) org-export-interblocks))

when trying to call alpha-org-blog-subtree.
Is that what I should call?