Re: [O] Bug report: agenda column mode failure

From: Hannes Schulz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug report: agenda column mode failure
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:19:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Bastien,

> On 31.08.2012, at 08:05, Bastien wrote:
> > This should be fixed now.  Thanks to you and Jacob for
> > reporting this!
>
> Seems to work for me.

works for me too, thanks for fixing this so quickly!

A quick question: After playing with minimal configs, I now need to start emacs
with

$ emacs -l ~/.emacs.d/init.el

it seems to have forgotten that it should load init.el automatically.
Any hint how I can fix this and avoid it next time?

cheers,

 Hannes