Re: [O] Please consider making a donation

From: Jeremiah Dodds
Subject: Re: [O] Please consider making a donation
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 02:20:43 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I've been a freelancer for the last two months and I want to continue
> this experience.
>
> As such, my main challenge is to discipline myself not to spend too
> much time on Org -- because, as you can imagine, it *is* very tempting.
>
> So the more donation I receive, the more time I will have for Org.
>
> Any donation will first go into a new computer, as my lovely Thinkpad
> X61 is about to die.
>
> I you think of any Emacs/Org development you would like to sponsor,
> independantly from what's already existing, please send me an email.
>
> Thanks for your help!

You're on my shortlist of people to donate to when I have some spare
cash. I'm eternally grateful for the work you've put into Org!

If I had the ability, I'd just pay you to work on it straight-up.

As an aside, Thinkpads are pretty notorious for living through hell. My
T410 is currently ridiculously beat up, but still runs like a charm.

--
Jeremiah Dodds

blog       : http://jdodds.github.com
github     : https://github.com/jdodds