[O] LaTeX export \listoffigures

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: [O] LaTeX export \listoffigures
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:04:32 -0700

Greetings!

I am using orgmode with export to LaTeX to write my dissertation.   My
thanks to all codes and contributors.  Without org-mode it would take
me even more time.

I am wondering how to have the LaTeX command \listoffigures
automatically added by the export function.

I have the following from the top of the org file:

#+TAGS: noexport(n) chp(c) sec(s) subsec(b) temp(t) app(a)
#+LaTeX_CLASS: book
#+LaTeX_header: \usepackage[margin=2.5cm]{geometry}
#+LaTeX_header: \usepackage{appendix}
#+LANGUAGE: en
#+TODO: VOID(v) STRT(s) COMP(c) REVD(r) DONE(d)
#+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: export
#+EXPORT_EXCLUDE_TAGS: noexport

So, I know how to add packages in the preamble.  However,
\listoffigures does not go in the preamble but soon after
\begin{document} and \tableofcontents

It seems that the "book" LaTeX class automatically adds
\tableofcontents.  How can I tweak that to add \listoffigures and
maybe \listoftables ?

Thanks,
Henri-Paul

--