[O] Babel/R issue: 'x' must be atomic

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Babel/R issue: 'x' must be atomic
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:23:15 +0200

Hi!

Generating two separate boxplots for a given set of data is no problem. But
when I combine them into one single diagram (with two boxplots), I get:

Error in sort.int(x, na.last = na.last, decreasing = decreasing, ...) :
  'x' must be atomic
Calls: <Anonymous> ... boxplot.stats -> <Anonymous> -> sort -> sort.default ->
sort.int
Execution halted

You can get the minimal example Org-mode on http://paste.grml.org/1036/

When I replace the line
            boxplot(list(folders, tags),
with
            boxplot(list(mfolders, mtags),
it works, though :-O

mfolders and mtags are lists in R and not imported via »:var«. Therefore I
guess this is an Org-mode/babel issue and not an R issue. What is my error?

Any help would be very cool!

PS: Org-mode version from git from yesterday

--
Karl Voit