[O] Export citation with Org-cite

From: Benoit Benoit
Subject: [O] Export citation with Org-cite
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:47:56 +0200

Good morning everyone,

I am a new org-mode user and I previously used LaTeX.
Unfortunatly, my boss want me to produce MS word file for draft version of articles.

So I am looking for a solution allowing me to produce articles both in LaTeX and in Word.
I think that the org mode and its LaTeX, Html and Odt exporter can be usefull.

I tryed to export files in Odt and Html using the org-cite.el .
It works quite fine but I obtained some non expected results such as : "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus.(nil)"
where (nil) should have been an author-date.

Can that be fixed easily ?

Kind regards

Ben