Re: [O] SageTeX in export

Subject: Re: [O] SageTeX in export
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 19:04:57 -0700

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> All you have to do is set the variable org-latex-to-pdf-process,
> something like this [fn:1]
>
> (setq org-latex-to-pdf-process
>       '("pdflatex %f"
>         "if [ -f %b.sagetex.sage ] ;then sage %b.sagetex.sage ;fi"
>       "pdflatex %f"
>       "pdflatex %f"))

Thanks. I was kinda hoping for a solution that uses Elisp rather than
offloading it to the shell, but whatever works. In fact, had no one
answered, I would have just written a shell script called "pdflatex"
that would do the same.

I haven't tested it. Suddenly something is wrong with my SageTeX - it
was working when I posted this, but not anymore.