[O] TODO keyword completion bug

From: Aidan Gauland
Subject: [O] TODO keyword completion bug
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 16:23:12 +1200

I have some (buffer-local) keywords defined that contain dashes to
separate words (because I couldn't think of a single word that would be
clear).  M-<TAB> completion does not appear to work for these keywords.

This has made me reconsider my choice of keywords, but since they're
valid keywords, shouldn't they be valid candidates for completion
(i.e. is this a bug)?

--Aidan