Re: [O] New maintainer for MobileOrg on iOS

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer for MobileOrg on iOS
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:00:00 +0200

Hi Richard,

I forwarded this message on the G+ group:

  https://plus.google.com/102778904320752967064/posts/QMDpT31Am7C

I hope someone will volunteer.  MobileOrg would be the only
reason for which I would have bought an iPhone, but since you
don't have one anymore, I don't feel so ashamed :)

I have seen it in action in some friend's hands and could feel
the "Wow!" effect.

Thanks again for this great app,

--
 Bastien