Re: [O] [GSoC] Org Merge Driver Update

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] [GSoC] Org Merge Driver Update
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 04:09:03 +0200

Hi Andrew,

sorry to report less exciting things. I could not compile - the repo contains two invalid links into my system:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 simon users 38 Aug 18 04:01 tap-driver.sh -> /usr/share/automake-1.12/tap-driver.sh lrwxrwxrwx 1 simon users 36 Aug 18 04:01 test-driver -> /usr/share/automake-1.12/test-driver

I'm on gentoo and do not have automake 1.12. Using a link not the right thing IMO.

II removed those from being referenced in source files and came farther, only for gcc to balk on

doc_ref.h:54:3: error: redefinition of typedef ‘doc_ref’
doc_ref.h:31:24: note: previous declaration of ‘doc_ref’ was here
doc_ref.h: In function ‘doc_ref_check_for_circular_conflict’:

and other such occurrences.

I'm not sure about the cause, but maybe typedefs conflict with struct names?

HTH,

Simon