[O] get rid of empty caption on html export?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] get rid of empty caption on html export?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:21:23 -0400

Hi,

I have asimpl table in an org document which, when i export to HTML, is for some reason accompanied by an empty <caption></caption> tag.  My wordpress theme causes the caption to take up valuable space...  is there any way to surpress the caption tag from being created on export?  If not, maybe osmeone has a css trick that will stop the caption tag from taking up vertical space on the screen if there's nothing inside it?

Thanks as always!
matt