[O] Linking back to archive

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] Linking back to archive
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:26:48 -0500

Hi list,

I have a gtd.org with my projects and next actions as org items. When I'm done with them, I archive, and they go to gtd.org_archive.

Sometimes, I create a new org file for a project, to keep notes and other reference material. Let's say I have this in my gtd.org:

* Project :project:
   file://~/org/reference/project.org
** TODO Foo
** TODO Bar

When the Project is done in gtd.org, and I archive it, I'd like to add a link back to the Project org item in gtd.org_archive from project.org. I tried opening gtd.org_archive and then pressing C-l on the "* Project" headline, then opening project.org and C-c C-l, and while it does paste the org link, that looks like: file:~/org/gtd/gtd.org_archive::*Project, if I click it nothing happens.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,

- Marcelo.