Re: [O] Add the capture feature "%(sexp)" to org-feed

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Add the capture feature "%(sexp)" to org-feed
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:31:00 +0200

Hi Bastien

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Please try the attached patch and let me know if it works.

Thank you for making `org-capture-inside-embedded-elisp-p' much
clearer. I was not sure if you really wanted to omit switching to
Emacs Lisp Mode although it is useful for example for “%(length ")")”.
So I attach a new patch where I restored this part, now cleaner too.
Also a small change against your latest patch to not stop at “%”
without following “(” and possibly miss a “%(” before.

I temporarily emptied “:FEEDSTATUS:” in all my feeds and updated them
and also tried some odd artificial examples. All works the same as
with my first patch. Can you please review this new patch compared
against your latest and apply when appropriate?

Michael