[O] [OT] LWN article on Easybook

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: [O] [OT] LWN article on Easybook
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:49:54 -0400

Linux Weekly News published an article on Easybook.  I know this is only
tangentially related to org, but I think there are many people here who
are interested in e-books and related topics, so I thought I'd post the
link: [fn:1][fn:2]

http://lwn.net/Articles/507653/

Nick

Footnotes:

[fn:1] LWN requires a subscription for the articles it publishes in its
       weekly issues the first week they are available, but this article
       was published two weeks ago and so it should be freely available
       by now.

[fn:2] BTW, this is all fyi: I have no connection to Easybook, nor have
       I ever used it.