Re: [O] all org-buffers modified

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: Re: [O] all org-buffers modified
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:28:59 +0200 (CEST)

Nick,

I did that, but didn't quite get to covering all customizations. It
now turns out that the following makes the symptoms happen:

(add-hook 'org-mode-hook
                    (lambda () (set-buffer-file-coding-system 'utf-8)))

The documentation of set-buffer-file-coding-system clearly states
that it leaves the buffer modified _on purpose_. A third parameter
controls this behaviour.

Hence, my .emacs should contain:

(add-hook 'org-mode-hook
                    (lambda () (set-buffer-file-coding-system 'utf-8 nil t)))

Solved.

regards,

Joost

--