Re: [O] Sagemath with org-babel?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [O] Sagemath with org-babel?
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 18:47:40 -0300

I have done this in the past, I don't have the files anymore. However, as
Tom says it is very easy to modify the templates to make org work with
sage. I remember I only needed some search and replace to make it work.

Also, you may want to have a look at sage-mode first if you haven't
already.
http://wiki.sagemath.org/sage-mode

With sage mode installed its is a simple matter to make "C-c '" edit the
source code in sage-mode.

--
Darlan