[O] Subscripts in URLs

From: Ken Williams
Subject: [O] Subscripts in URLs
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:58:53 -0500

Hi,

I see in http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-08/msg01014.html
that a patch was committed back in 2010 that should prevent underscores from
introducing subscripts in links.  However, I'm using 7.8.03 (released
2012-01-03) and when I insert a link like so:

[[http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/events/ISP/presentations/JNT_forecast_evaluation_concepts.pdf]]

and export to HTML, I get a link with anchor text
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/events/ISP/presentations/JNTforecastevaluationconcepts.pdf,
 where "forecastevaluationconcepts" is subscripted.  The link *target* is
correct, though.

Was there a subsequent commit that changes things back, or maybe something else
I'm missing?  I'd like for the anchor text to just appear without org-mode's
formatting stuff.

Thanks.

--
Ken Williams, Senior Research Scientist
WindLogics

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.