Re: [O] Managing Images with Org-mode?

From: Jeffrey Spencer
Subject: Re: [O] Managing Images with Org-mode?
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:01:05 +1000

Also think adding in features to enable some features of image-dired would be good. Some of my images are stored at 400dpi and I would like to view inline images at times but this is way to big for an inline image because goes out of the frame.

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:
* Karl Eichwalder <address@hidden> wrote:
> Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Yes, I use something similar to create the thumbnails and the initial
> org code (I use 3rd level headlines instead of table, because I want to
> attache tags to every single image):
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC sh
[...]
> #+END_SRC

Thanks for sharing!

>> Related to this topic: C-c C-x C-v (org-toggle-inline-images) is of
>> interest for you. On a per-file-basis this is: #+STARTUP inlineimages
>
> I was already aware of the toggle key sequence.  Thanks for the STARTUP
> parameter!  A colon is missing, though ;)  --better use:
>
>     #+STARTUP: inlineimages

Of course, thanks for clarifying. Damn copy&paste :-)

--
Karl Voit