Re: [O] Make latex preview formulas the same color as text face

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Make latex preview formulas the same color as text face
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 19:57:49 +0200

Hi Abdó,

Abdó Roig-Maranges <address@hidden> writes:

> I attach a patch with an enhancement to the latex preview code. When
> :foreground or :background colors are set to auto, it choses the
> appropriate color according to the properties of the actual text face.

The patch is good -- but I cannot accept until you sign the FSF papers.

Please fill this form and send it to address@hidden if you want to sign
the FSF papers:

http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=blob_plain;f=request-assign-future.txt;hb=HEAD

If you don't plan to sign them, please don't send patches as it will
prevent me from applying the associated changes.  In this case, just
give directions/suggestions and I'll make the change.

Thanks for your understanding!

--
 Bastien