Re: [O] Templates for cloning

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Templates for cloning
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 09:25:26 +0200

Hi Nathan,

Nathan Neff <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a way to create a template structure for cloning?

This is something I've wanted for long, and I hope I'll find the time
to implement it after 7.9.

More precisely, I want something that captures the structure of the
subtree at point (with all elements), then let's you convert this
structure into a template for later interactive insertion.

> Does anyone know of a way to do this?

I guess yasnippet can help to produce something close to what you want
for now.

Best,

--
 Bastien