[O] FW: Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: [O] FW: Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:42:07 +0000

I should've done a wide reply to the list.

 > Wow, it's *great*. Congrats for implementing this!
 >

 >> Efforts will be spent on clean-up, stability and documentation.
 >>
 >> Recent items added have been :
 >> * Fixed issue with planner output.
 >> * Added optios for hyphenation and right justification control.
 >> * Bug fixes
 >
 > Thanks again for this. I tested org-e-groff.el and first loaded your
 > version of org-export.el and org-element.el but maybe I should not have
 > loaded first, as I get this error:

 That's because you do not have source-highlight installed. It goes back
 to documentation :( , but I should turn its use off by default in the
 delivered source.

 Just assign to nil the org-e-groff-source-highlight variable and try
 again. It should default to courier.

> > Also, from the preambule of your files, I assume you already signed
> > the FSF copyright papers. Did you? If not, are you willing to sign
> > them? It does not prevent us for including org-e-groff.el into
> > contrib/lisp/ but this will be mandatory if you want this feature
> > to be in core Org.

 I have no problem signing those papers. I want this code to be under the same
 licensing terms to avoid any licensing discrepancies between
 components.

 Luis

 --
 Luis R. Anaya