Re: [O] Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode export to Groff MM. Feature Freeze
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:06:48 +0200

Hi Luis,

Luis Anaya <address@hidden> writes:

> I wanted to let you know that the development for the org-export
> exporter to groff is in feature freeze. Everything that I thought up
> that was useful has been coded. There might be other useful things to
> do, but right now... my brain is mush.

Wow, it's *great*.  Congrats for implementing this!

The examples PDF you gave looks nice.

> Efforts will be spent on clean-up, stability and documentation.
>
> Recent items added have been :
>   * Fixed issue with planner output.
>   * Added optios for hyphenation and right justification control.
>   * Bug fixes

Thanks again for this.  I tested org-e-groff.el and first loaded your
version of org-export.el and org-element.el but maybe I should not have
loaded first, as I get this error:

  if: Cannot read file "/tmp/reshilite11886tjl"

I have full read/write over /tmp/.

Do you have this too?

If you need to backport some changes from your org-export/element I
let you discuss this with Nicolas, of course.

Also, from the preambule of your files, I assume you already signed
the FSF copyright papers.  Did you?  If not, are you willing to sign
them?  It does not prevent us for including org-e-groff.el into
contrib/lisp/ but this will be mandatory if you want this feature
to be in core Org.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien