[O] Bug (?): Indentation of lists and customized TODOs

From: AW
Subject: [O] Bug (?): Indentation of lists and customized TODOs
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:18:24 +0200

Hi,

I'm writing lots of plain lists (»unordered lists«). But the third
line in one item is no longer indented, *if I customize the TODOs* by
adding something like »#+TODO: TODO INPUT ASK MAYBE | CANCELLED DONE«
. So how can I customize org-mode TODOs and keep the lists working?

#+TODO: TODO INPUT ASK MAYBE | CANCELLED DONE
* Überschrift
Example:
  - This is the first line.
  - This is the second line and here I'm adding more and more text. It
    may be the description of something, let's say the summary of one
of a chapter...

You see? The third line is not indented like it should be.

Thank you for your help,

kind regards,

Alexander